Outstanding earnings potential. No weekends. Spend time with your family.
Shifflet Auto Care/Tom and Jerry Auto Service now has 2 locations: one in the Westside Westgate area and one in the West OSU campus Grandview area. We are a family-owned and operated auto repair business since combined since 1959. We are a busy, upbeat, well-equipped general repair shop with a great reputation for honesty and quality. A clean and well-maintained shop that takes pride in fixing cars right so that they are safe and reliable. It is an enjoyable place to work where everybody involved can earn a good living. We are looking for 3 honest, self-motivated technicians to join our team. Position: Automotive Technician/Mechanic (FT)
Signing bonus. Qualifications:
• Must be able to diagnose and repair electrical and drivability issues.
• Able to work independently and in a group setting.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• A valid driver's license is required.
• Ability to lift an object weighing up to 80 pounds.
• Meets production goals set for the level of technical expertise, proficiency, and Efficiency.
• The Automotive Technician is responsible for being able to Professionally inspect with digital inspection practices and repair and maintenance services to meet our high customer satisfaction levels.
• The Automotive Technician performs work as outlined on a computer paperless system or writes out the repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealerships, factory, and Shifflet Auto Care standards.
• The Automotive Technician works with lube and oil filters, transmission service, alignment, computer systems diagnosis, electrical problems, tune-up, brake systems, steering, suspension, heating and air conditioning systems, etc.
• The Auto Tech is able to explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical.
• individuals who may include other associates as required and continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Able to follow policies and procedures outlined by Shifflet Auto Care.
• The Auto mechanic must continually adapt to changing technologies and repair techniques as vehicles become more sophisticated. Working with mitchell1, Alldata, Idetifix information systems, and diagnostic equipment.
• Assists in training and with the shadowing process.
• ASE Certifications Needed New or Reinstated.
This is a production-paid position (with an hourly base pay plus a bonus for production and quality).
Why would you want to work at Shifflet Auto Care?
• Monday through Friday, no evenings, no weekends- spend your time off with your friends and family!
• Paid Vacations.
• Paid Holidays.
• Training, in person, online.
• ASE Certification reimbursement
• Goals set to help carrier.
• A Culture of caring people who do care that you get where you want to work with you, not against you.
• Become part of a working family, taking care of customers and creating a place you want to be part of.
• Respected for what you know and can do.
• Not just a number or a cog in the machine.
• Weekly/monthly meetings that your input listened to.
• We want you to grow and expand in your career.
• A Workflow designed to help you meet your goals and the shops.
• Base Pay on Experience, Plus Production
• 50,000 to 120,00.00 year
• Uniforms Paid by company.
• Employee Discounts.
• Other things we offer, just ask.
• For ASE Master Technician signing bonus
To schedule an interview appointment, complete the form below, email email@example.com, or call 614-595-5600.